- Xsens Introduces the MTi 1-series: Full-featured, Miniature Motion Tracking ModuleJuly 16, 2015Matt Ball
Xsens today expanded its successful 4th generation MTi product portfolio by releasing a new series of complete, self-contained 3D IMU/VRU/AHRS motion tracking modules for high volume industrial and prosumer applications. The new MTi 1-series of Motion Trackers offer low cost while incorporating the latest in advanced sensor fusion and miniature MEMS ...
- Leica CrossCheck GNSS Improves Deformation Monitoring for Faster and Better Decision MakingJuly 8, 2015Matt Ball
Heerbrugg, Switzerland, July 8, 2015—Released today, the latest version of the web-based Leica CrossCheck service for GNSS reference station network integrity and deformation monitoring now comes with enhanced visualisation and reporting options. Customisable, automatically generated reports are easily distributed to multiple viewers. Dashboard and status views allow easy and fast ...
- Spectra Precision’s New GNSS Receiver Brings Enhanced Flexibility to Professional SurveyorsJune 26, 2015Matt Ball
WESTMINSTER, Colorado, June 23, 2015—Spectra Precision introduced today its new SP60 GNSS receiver. Designed to meet the evolving needs of surveyors, the SP60 is a versatile solution combining next generation Spectra Precision GNSS technology, a high level of configuration flexibility and an innovative design. The SP60 is part of Spectra ...
- Hi-Target Announce the Release of its New GNSS RTK – V90 PlusJune 18, 2015Matt Ball
Hi-Target, a professional high-precision geographic instrument and solution provider announced recently the launch of V90 Plus, its next-generation GNSS RTK. With a hi-tech, fully integrated design, the conveniently sized V90Plus is one of the most flexible choices for any measuring task. This new V90 Plus with the advance Trimble BD970 OEM ...
- Hemisphere GNSS Debuts AtlasLink – Industry-Transforming Bundled GNSS Global Corrections SolutionJune 15, 2015Matt Ball
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona, June 15, 2015—Hemisphere GNSS announces the release of AtlasLink, their all-new multi-GNSS, multi-frequency smart antenna preconfigured to receive corrections from Hemisphere’s just-announced Atlas™ global corrections service. Built around the industry’s most powerful multi-purpose GNSS smart antenna, the bundled solution provides users worldwide with the easiest way to utilize Atlas ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home