- Trimble Introduces New High-Speed Data Communications Link for Industrial ApplicationsAugust 27, 2015Matt Ball
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Aug. 27, 2015—Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) introduced today the new Trimble® TMR1 data link, an advanced, software-defined industrial, scientific and medical (ISM) radio band, networked transceiver providing license-free wireless communications around the world. The TMR1 data link offers dual-frequency operation with 902-928 and 865-870 MHz, available throughput up to ...
- New Maptek Laser Scanners Boost Underground SurveyAugust 26, 2015Matt Ball
Underground mine operators can improve site safety and survey productivity with recent releases from Maptek. The updated I-Site 8200 laser scanners feature new tools and compatibility with Maptek Sentry surface tracking and Drive continuous survey systems. The I-Site 8200SR is a fast and accurate solution for cavity surveys. A carbon fibre boom extends ...
- Arrow 200 GNSS Receiver Supports Atlas H-10 Correction ServiceAugust 6, 2015Matt Ball
The Arrow 200 Bluetooth GNSS receiver by Eos Positioning Systems now supports the new Atlas H10 GNSS correction service. Using the H10 service, the Arrow 200 GNSS receiver is able to achieve 8-cm accuracy, in real-time, virtually anywhere in the world, the company said. The H10 corrections are delivered by geostationary satellite or via Internet connection. The ...
- Xsens Introduces the MTi 1-series: Full-featured, Miniature Motion Tracking ModuleJuly 16, 2015Matt Ball
Xsens today expanded its successful 4th generation MTi product portfolio by releasing a new series of complete, self-contained 3D IMU/VRU/AHRS motion tracking modules for high volume industrial and prosumer applications. The new MTi 1-series of Motion Trackers offer low cost while incorporating the latest in advanced sensor fusion and miniature MEMS ...
- Leica CrossCheck GNSS Improves Deformation Monitoring for Faster and Better Decision MakingJuly 8, 2015Matt Ball
Heerbrugg, Switzerland, July 8, 2015—Released today, the latest version of the web-based Leica CrossCheck service for GNSS reference station network integrity and deformation monitoring now comes with enhanced visualisation and reporting options. Customisable, automatically generated reports are easily distributed to multiple viewers. Dashboard and status views allow easy and fast ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home