- FARO Announces New Entry-level Laser Scanner, the Focus3D X 30November 25, 2015Parul Dubey
Lake Mary, FL, November 2015 — FARO Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:FARO), the world’s most trusted source for 3D measurement, imaging and realization technology, announces the release of the new FARO Laser Scanner Focus3D X 30. The Focus3D X 30 completes the FARO X-series range of powerful high-speed laser scanners. With a scanning range ...
- SkyTraq Launches Miniature Low-Power RTK Receiver for UAS and Mobile PlatformOctober 8, 2015Matt Ball
Hsinchu, Taiwan, Oct. 2, 2015 — SkyTraq Technology Inc., a fabless GNSS positioning technology company, introduces S2525F8-BD-RTK, a cost effective, low power, small size, single frequency RTK receiver for unmanned aerial systems and mobile platforms requiring centimeter-level position accuracy. S2525F8-BD-RTK is a multi-constellation GNSS RTK receiver that supports GPS, BDS, QZSS, and ...
- Topcon Announces Rotary-wing UASOctober 5, 2015Matt Ball
LIVERMORE, Calif. Oct. 5, 2015—Topcon Positioning Group announces the addition of a rotary-wing unmanned aerial system (UAS) to its mass data collection solutions line. The Falcon 8 — powered by Ascending Technologies — is designed for inspection and monitoring, as well as survey and mapping applications. “Rotary-wing systems provide the perfect solutions ...
- Trimble Introduces Next Generation Indoor Mobile Mapping System for Building Interiors and Underground StructuresOctober 1, 2015Matt Ball
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Sept. 29, 2015 — Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) introduced today its next generation Trimble® Indoor Mobile Mapping Solution (TIMMS) that produces fast and accurate maps of even the most difficult-to-navigate indoor spaces and translates them directly into 2D and 3D models of structured interiors. TIMMS 2 is the optimal fusion ...
- AibotX6 Version 2 uses High Precision GNSSOctober 1, 2015Matt Ball
Kassel/Stuttgart, Germany, September 30, 2015 — Ahead of this year’s INTERGEO in Stuttgart, which runs from 15. to 17. September 2015, the Kassel-based company Aibotix GmbH has presented a new solution for high-precision surveying with Version 2 of its tried and tested hexacopter AibotX6: High Precision GNSS. After the successful conclusion of ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home