- Leica GS14 GNSS Receiver Simplifies Field Connectivity With New Hybrid Communication TechnologySeptember 1, 2015Parul Dubey
NORCROSS, GA, September 1, 2015 - Leica Geosystems, manufacturer of the Leica Viva GNSS Unlimited series and GS14 GNSS receiver, has taken the next step in GNSS innovation by adding a new hybrid communication technology to what is already widely recognized as the most compact and powerful GNSS smart antenna. ...
- China Launches Yaogan 27 Spy SatelliteAugust 31, 2015Matt Ball
China launched its latest spy satellite into orbit on Thursday, Aug. 27 at 10:31 p.m. EDT (02:31 GMT) atop a Long March 4C rocket. The flight took place from the country’s LC9 launch complex at the Taiyuan Satellite Launch Center in northeastern China’s Shanxi province. Read more via Spaceflight Insider
- Trimble Introduces New High-Speed Data Communications Link for Industrial ApplicationsAugust 27, 2015Matt Ball
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Aug. 27, 2015—Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) introduced today the new Trimble® TMR1 data link, an advanced, software-defined industrial, scientific and medical (ISM) radio band, networked transceiver providing license-free wireless communications around the world. The TMR1 data link offers dual-frequency operation with 902-928 and 865-870 MHz, available throughput up to ...
- New Maptek Laser Scanners Boost Underground SurveyAugust 26, 2015Matt Ball
Underground mine operators can improve site safety and survey productivity with recent releases from Maptek. The updated I-Site 8200 laser scanners feature new tools and compatibility with Maptek Sentry surface tracking and Drive continuous survey systems. The I-Site 8200SR is a fast and accurate solution for cavity surveys. A carbon fibre boom extends ...
- Arrow 200 GNSS Receiver Supports Atlas H-10 Correction ServiceAugust 6, 2015Matt Ball
The Arrow 200 Bluetooth GNSS receiver by Eos Positioning Systems now supports the new Atlas H10 GNSS correction service. Using the H10 service, the Arrow 200 GNSS receiver is able to achieve 8-cm accuracy, in real-time, virtually anywhere in the world, the company said. The H10 corrections are delivered by geostationary satellite or via Internet connection. The ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home