- Spectra Precision’s New GNSS Receiver Brings Enhanced Flexibility to Professional SurveyorsJune 26, 2015Matt Ball
WESTMINSTER, Colorado, June 23, 2015—Spectra Precision introduced today its new SP60 GNSS receiver. Designed to meet the evolving needs of surveyors, the SP60 is a versatile solution combining next generation Spectra Precision GNSS technology, a high level of configuration flexibility and an innovative design. The SP60 is part of Spectra ...
- Hi-Target Announce the Release of its New GNSS RTK – V90 PlusJune 18, 2015Matt Ball
Hi-Target, a professional high-precision geographic instrument and solution provider announced recently the launch of V90 Plus, its next-generation GNSS RTK. With a hi-tech, fully integrated design, the conveniently sized V90Plus is one of the most flexible choices for any measuring task. This new V90 Plus with the advance Trimble BD970 OEM ...
- Hemisphere GNSS Debuts AtlasLink – Industry-Transforming Bundled GNSS Global Corrections SolutionJune 15, 2015Matt Ball
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona, June 15, 2015—Hemisphere GNSS announces the release of AtlasLink, their all-new multi-GNSS, multi-frequency smart antenna preconfigured to receive corrections from Hemisphere’s just-announced Atlas™ global corrections service. Built around the industry’s most powerful multi-purpose GNSS smart antenna, the bundled solution provides users worldwide with the easiest way to utilize Atlas ...
- MEMSIC’s SmartSensing Technology Delivers Highest Performance in Inertial Measurement SystemsJune 9, 2015Matt Ball
The latest product from MEMSIC, the INS380SA, is a complete inertial navigation system with a built-in 48-channel GPS receiver. The SmartSensing technology enables a turnkey system with better than 0.01 m/s velocity measurement accuracy. The integrated 3-axis magnetometer allows for accurate operation when the GPS signal is lost or when ...
- Leica iCONstruct Field Solution Delivers Actionable Data to Both Surveyors and Non-surveyorsJune 8, 2015Matt Ball
Rounding off this solution is the Leica iCON gps 60/80 that uses SmartLink to bridge accurate positioning wherever RTK is interrupted. Highly sophisticated building and road design are now especially easy to understand enabling non-surveyors to also measure or layout design on-site. The simplified and clean layout of the ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home