- Leica VADASE is World’s First Autonomous GNSS Monitoring Solution Onboard a Stand-alone ReceiverSeptember 2, 2015Matt Ball
Heerbrugg, Switzerland, Sept. 2, 2015—Leica Geosystems has released Leica VADASE, the world’s first GNSS monitoring solution integrated into a stand-alone receiver detecting fast movements of man-made and natural structures in real time. Running onboard the Leica Geosystems reference station and monitoring receivers, Leica Velocity and Displacement Autonomous Solution Engine (VADASE) provides ...
- Leica GS14 GNSS Receiver Simplifies Field Connectivity With New Hybrid Communication TechnologySeptember 1, 2015Parul Dubey
NORCROSS, GA, September 1, 2015 - Leica Geosystems, manufacturer of the Leica Viva GNSS Unlimited series and GS14 GNSS receiver, has taken the next step in GNSS innovation by adding a new hybrid communication technology to what is already widely recognized as the most compact and powerful GNSS smart antenna. ...
- China Launches Yaogan 27 Spy SatelliteAugust 31, 2015Matt Ball
China launched its latest spy satellite into orbit on Thursday, Aug. 27 at 10:31 p.m. EDT (02:31 GMT) atop a Long March 4C rocket. The flight took place from the country’s LC9 launch complex at the Taiyuan Satellite Launch Center in northeastern China’s Shanxi province. Read more via Spaceflight Insider
- Trimble Introduces New High-Speed Data Communications Link for Industrial ApplicationsAugust 27, 2015Matt Ball
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Aug. 27, 2015—Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) introduced today the new Trimble® TMR1 data link, an advanced, software-defined industrial, scientific and medical (ISM) radio band, networked transceiver providing license-free wireless communications around the world. The TMR1 data link offers dual-frequency operation with 902-928 and 865-870 MHz, available throughput up to ...
- New Maptek Laser Scanners Boost Underground SurveyAugust 26, 2015Matt Ball
Underground mine operators can improve site safety and survey productivity with recent releases from Maptek. The updated I-Site 8200 laser scanners feature new tools and compatibility with Maptek Sentry surface tracking and Drive continuous survey systems. The I-Site 8200SR is a fast and accurate solution for cavity surveys. A carbon fibre boom extends ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home