Published on Wednesday, 17 October 2012 19:27
Your job is full of challenges: long hours, short deadlines and unpredictable conditions – and you require a product that delivers every time. Join as Trimble ushers in a new era of GNSS surveying by introducing the new, groundbreaking Trimble R10, designed to help surveyors succeed in the most demanding situations.
Trimble invites you to attend our first-ever virtual launch event on October 23. At this event, attendees will learn more about the all-new Trimble R10 from the people who designed it, along with customers who have already gotten their hands on it. Be one of the first to learn about this exciting new product by joining us October 23.
At the event:
- You will hear Anders Rhodin, General Manager, explain how this all-new innovation will mark a major shift in the surveying industry.
- Martin Holmgren, Director of Research and Engineering, will describe key features of the Trimble R10 and also explain how these features will help you overcome challenges in the field.
- Jack Rector, Engineer, will be discussing the vision and thought process that shaped the Trimble R10 GNSS receiver.
- Douglas Brown, CEO of StarNet Geomatics, will discuss the business challenges his company faces and how the Trimble R10 has enabled his staff to be as effective and productive as possible.
- Joe D’Aloia, Survey Manager for Fyfe Pty Ltd, will discuss the unique ways in which the Trimble R10 has helped his survey crews.
- Plus, since the Trimble R10 was designed for customers like you, you’ll have an exclusive opportunity to ask questions, and share your input, live with the Trimble team.
After the event, visit the Trimble R10 showroom to view a 3D product demo, read about industry applications, download white papers and brochures, browse videos and more. JOIN THE EVENT
Trimble’s all-new R10 GNSS receiver changes GNSS surveying October 23 – you don’t want to miss this event! Join us and be one of the first to learn how the new Trimble R10 will bring a new level of productivity to your job in the field – no matter what conditions you face. REGISTER TO ATTEND ><